-Yee-haw! - Yeah, you've got a friend in me "哦对 我是你好朋友"
Hey, cowboy!嗨 牛仔
"有些人比我能干比我强"Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am
"身体健壮走起路雄赳赳" Big and stronger too
来吧 胡迪-Come on, Woody. Maybe
"也许没有人 能像我这样爱护你" But none of them will ever love you the way I do
"对你是毫无保留" It's me and you, boy
"多少的岁月中" And as the years go by -Whoa!
"我们的友谊更加深厚" -Whoa! - Our friendship will never die
"你会看到"-Whoo! You're gonna see
"我们的命运紧相连 It's our destiny
"我是你好朋友" -好耶- You've got a friend in me -All right
"哦对 我是你好朋友" -得分- Yeah, you've got a friend in me -Score!
"我是你好朋友" -酷- You got a friend in me -Wow! Cool!
-你喜欢吗 -妈咪 真是太棒了-What do you think? -Oh, this looks great, Mom!
-喜欢就好 小寿星 -就跟我在店里看到的一样-Okay, birthday boy -We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!
好棒 好棒... 希望能摆得下-I hope I have enough places. -Wow, look at that! That's so...
一二三四 -One, two. Four.
好 这样就可以了Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. -Oh, my gosh, you got...
可以留到搬家吗-Could we leave this up till we move? -Well, sure!
-去抱茉莉 你的朋友马上就要来了-Your friends are gonna be here any minute.
-好 派对要开始了-Okay. It's party time, Woody.
-好耶 “编剧:乔斯维登 安德鲁使丹顿等人”-Yee...haw!
,你好 小姐Howdy, little lady
,有人在水源区下了毒 Somebody's poisoned the water hole.