以牛易羊的少儿英语小故事带翻译

2020-04-25故事

  One day, seated in the ancestral hall, King Hui of Liang saw a man leading an ox pass by. He asked.

  一天,   梁惠王坐在庙堂上,看到堂下有一个人牵着一头牛走过,便问道:

  “Where are you taking the ox?”

  “你把牛牵到哪里啊?”

  The man leading the ox stopped and answered:

  牵牛的人停了下来回答说:

  “I am taking it to be slaughtered and will use its blood to paint the bell.”

  “我要把这头牛牵去杀掉,用它的血来涂钟。”

  As king Hui heard this, he felt pity for the ox and said:

  惠王听了,便对牛十分怜悯,说:

  “How can that be done? You are too cruel. Let it go at once. It is not guilty. How xiaogushi8.com can you kill it? I cannot bear to see it panistricken, shedding tears and trembling before its death. ”

  “那怎么行呢!你们太残忍了,赶快把牛放掉。它没有罪,怎么能杀掉呢?我不忍心看到牛临死前恐惧、流泪、战栗的`样子。”

  The man leading the ox asked:

  牵牛的人问道:

  “Do you mean that I shall let the ox go and not paint the bell? Is that it?”

  “您的意思是要我把牛放了,不必再涂钟了,是吗?”

  King Hui answered:

  惠王回答说:

  “What are you saying? How can you xiaogushi8.com not paint the bell! Let the ox go, but use a sheep instead.

  “你在说什么?钟怎么能不涂呢!把牛放了,换只羊吧。”

【以牛易羊的少儿英语小故事带翻译】相关文章:

1.少儿英语小故事带翻译:磨杵成针

2.英语小故事带翻译

3.简单英语小故事带翻译

4.英语寓言小故事带翻译

5.掩耳盗铃少儿英语故事带翻译

6.两只鸟少儿英语故事带翻译

7.少儿英语小故事

8.简单少儿英语小故事及翻译-两个狗洞

上一篇:掩耳盗铃少儿英语故事带翻译下一篇:少儿英语小故事带翻译:磨杵成针