It reminds me of a poem, "Dead Before the Ship Even Sank. Long the hero Tearful"
蒋干:丞相,您说这话,真不见得怎么吉利。 Prime minister,It does not sound good about what you have said;
(曹操险些被地上的夏侯敦绊倒)
曹操:咦?这是谁扔的西瓜皮?(转身,看见倒在地上的夏侯敦)Huh? Who threw the banana rind?
曹操:是夏侯爱卿。难道他又在搞什么行为艺术??Do not Xiahou Dun?
Is he engaged in what is called performance art?
(蒋干上前将夏侯敦一顿拍打,二人站起)
曹操:夏侯爱卿为何要在地上装西瓜皮??Why do you want to install banana rind on the ground?
夏侯敦:有一人脸如黑炭 手抱孩子there is a very black people witha baby in his band
蒋干:是敌人的保姆!还带个孩子!!!it Is enemy's maid with a child in his arm.
曹操:那你呢?What did you do?
夏侯敦:i i i…… i rushed to him and fight with him i'mfightting fightting fightting我 我…… 我冲上去与之打斗 打 打 打
曹操:然后呢?What then?
蒋干:丞相,看来是夏侯将军杀退了敌人! Prime minister, it is likely that general Xiahou has defeated the enemy
夏侯敦:唔唔!(手势如下:指指门外,右手作“九”的样子,随即作全身发冷状,然后指向自己的衣服,再指向曹操,作爪击状)
曹操:然后呢? Then what happened?
夏侯敦:no no no I was defeated he used the nine cloud white bone finger ,it's so terrible
(曹操、蒋干二人将夏侯敦拉起)
曹操:如此看来,敌人应该还没有走远。咱们乘胜追击!(慷慨状)It seems that the enemy should not go far. Let's run after them.
蒋干:有时候我真的很佩服丞相您这乐观的心理……(赞同状) Sometimes I really admires prime minister very much about your optimistic psychology ......