疯狂动物城剧本英文(4)

2018-07-20剧本

  49--Where the heck'd she go?

  她跑哪去了?

  50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

  现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

  51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

  噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

  52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

  巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

  53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-

  喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! - 好装扮啊,失败者。

  54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?

  你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

  55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.-

  请把票还给我的朋友们。 - 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。

  56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play, 因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,

  57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。 58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.

  - 嗯,我非常肯定应该念 DNA。

  - Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

  - 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

  59--You don't scare me, Gideon.

  你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

  60--Scared now?

  现在害怕吗?

  61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

  看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

  62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

  哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

  63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

  哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

上一篇:适合学生表演的双人相声剧本下一篇:英文剧本《两个女人之间的战争》