英语小品剧本《不差钱》(2)

2018-07-22剧本

  毛毛: 兜里,多少钱哪才?才70多块钱。

  Uncle Zhao Here's 400 more.

  赵本山:我还有400。行,够了。

  Yadar Still not enough. 毛毛: 这也不能够啊。

  Uncle Zhao It’s ok. Waiter!

  赵本山:哎呀,够不够就这样了。服务员!

  (小沈阳上)(Shenyang, the waiter, enters.)

  Shenyang Sorry, sir. We're of high class here. We don't take on stuff from street . 小沈阳:对不起大爷,我们这是高档酒店,不收农副产品。

  Uncle Zhao We're your customers. Don't we look like it?

  赵本山:不是,我们是吃饭的。不像啊?(翻起衣服,露出衣服里面的百元大钞) Shenyang oh yeah yeah yeah ….

  小沈阳:是的是的。。。。

  Uncle Zhao this is an important meal here, miss.

  赵本山:我说姑娘啊,这顿饭非常重要。

  Shenyang I’m not a miss ,I’m a man ,a real man from the inside out.

  小沈阳:妈呀,你管谁叫姑娘呢,人家是纯爷们。

  Shenyang Uncle Zhao Then, how can you wear in a skirt?

  赵本山:咋这么个打扮,还穿个裙子呢。

  Shenyang See, it's no skirt but Capri pants .it's men's wear in Scottish style.. Look at this, look. Oh, damn it, I get into one of the trousers in a hurry. No wonder I feel different while walking.

  小沈阳:这是按我们苏格兰风格来包装的。再说也不是裙子啊,这不七分裤吗。你看,是有腿的哦。妈呀,着急穿跑偏了。妈呀,我说走道咋没有裆呢。

  Uncle Zhao Leave that trouser for tomorrow, hah! I tell you, boy, we're gonna have a important guest here in a minute. You must do you' best.

  赵本山:行了,那条腿留明儿个穿,哈哈哈。小伙子我跟你说呀,今天我要请一位重要客人吃饭,你一定要招待好。

上一篇:幽默搞笑的英语四人话剧剧本《赖皮孙子糊涂爷爷》下一篇:英语短话剧6人剧本