Bird: Friends, friends, come here and have a look. (伙伴们,伙伴们,快来看啊!)
The hare and the tortoise will have a match again. (小兔和乌龟又要比赛了。) Monkey: The hare and the tortoise will have a match? (小兔和乌龟又要比赛了?)
Didn’t the hare lose last year? Why do that again? (小兔不是输了吗?怎么还要比呀?)
Bird: Yes, the hare lost the match last year, and her mother was too angry to eat anything in two days. (是的,小兔去年输了,兔妈妈气得两天没吃任何东西。)
Mother hare order them to have a match again this year.
(兔妈妈命令他们今年再比一次。)
Monkey: Oh, so it is. (原来是这样。)
Together: ( Music)...!
Monkey: Everybody, the match begins. (各就各位,比赛开始了。) I’m the referee. (我是裁判)
Hare and tortoise, ready? (小兔乌龟,准备好了吗?)
Mother hare: Honey! Honey! Come on! (亲爱的`!亲爱的!快过来!) Have some coffee. (喝些咖啡。)
Hare: Mom, oh, I can’t drink it all. (妈妈,哦,我喝不下了。)
Mother hare: It can help you keep alert on the way. (它可以让你精精神神的。) My little dear! Drink it quickly! (亲爱的!快点喝了它!)
Monkey: Mother hare, the match is going to begin. (兔妈妈,比赛要开始了。) Mother hare: Ah! The match is going to begin. (啊!比赛要开始了。) Monkey: Please ready, go! (预备,跑!)
Birds: Come on, come on! (加油,加油!)
Tortoise will be the winner. (乌龟赢!)
Tortoise will be the winner. (乌龟赢!)
Hare: Yi? I know this tree, oh, yes! The grass is very soft. (我认识这棵树,是的,草软软的。)
I fell asleep comfortable under the big tree. (树下睡觉舒舒服服的。) This time I won’t sleep. (这次我不会再睡了。)
Oh? There are two routes. Here or there? Which one? (这里有两条路,这儿?那儿 ?哪条啊?)
Mom, mom, help me, help me! (妈妈,妈妈,帮帮我,帮帮我。)
Tortoise: Hare, let me tell you, turn to the right. (小兔,我告诉你,向右。) Hare: Ah! Tortoise, you’re here? So fast! (啊!乌龟,你跑到这儿了?这么快!) Come on, come on! (我得加油了!)
He’s my opponent, Can I believe him? choose the right way?No! (他是我的对手,我能相信他走右边吗?不!)
After I run farther, he will turn to the left, (等我跑远了,他再往左一拐。)
Then I will lose the match. (那我就要输了这场比赛。)
Oh, yes, I should choose the left way. Run faster! (哦,是的,我应该选走边,快跑!)
Tortoise: Hare, hare, you’ve gone a wrong way. (小兔,小兔,你跑错路了。) Come back, come back. (回来,回来。)
My friends come and help me! (伙伴们,快过来,帮帮我!)
Together: Tortoise, why don’t you run fast? (乌龟,你为什么不快跑?) Mother hare: Oh, tortoise, Is it your turn to sleep under the tree this time? (哦,乌龟,这次是不是轮到你在树下睡觉了?)
Tortoise: Mother hare, look! Your daughter’s got a wrong way. (兔妈妈,看!你女儿跑错路了。)
Mother hare: Oh, my god, why? Why is she going there? (哦,天啊,为什么?她为什么会去那儿?)
Didn’t you tell her it’s a wrong way? (你没告诉她那条路是错的吗?)
Tortoise: I told her, but she didn’t believe me. (我说了,但是她不相信我。) She said “mother told me the opponent is the enemy. I couldn’t believe you.” (她说“妈妈告诉我对手就是敌人。我不能相信你。”)
Mother hare: Yes, I said that. (我是说过。)
My daughter’s got a wrong way, she can’t win the match. You run please! (我女儿跑错路了,她不能得冠军了,你跑吧!)
Tortoise: Mother hare, she’s got the wrong way, it’s unfair to her, I must find her. (兔妈妈,她跑错路了,这样对她不公平,所以我必须找到她。)
Hare mother: Tortoise, you, you’re a good boy. (乌龟,你,你是个好孩子,) The match won’t go on. My daughter loses at the very beginning because of me. (比赛不用进行了,因为我的错误,我女儿在起跑线上已经输了。咳!) Tortoise: Mother hare, it’s not important to win or lose the match. (兔妈妈,谁是冠军不重要。)
Let’s call her back,OK? (让我们把她喊回来吧!)
Together: Yes, you are right. OK! (是的,你说的对。)
Hare, hare, come back. Come back. (小兔,小兔,回来。回来。)
【龟兔赛跑寓言故事中英翻译】相关文章:
7.龟兔赛跑故事