Well I Remember How You Smiled
我记着你的微笑
Walter Savage Landor
(英)沃尔特·萨维奇·兰多
Well I remember how you smiled
我清晰地记着你微笑的样子
To see me write your name upon
看着我把你的名字写在
The soft sea-sand . . . "O! what a child!
柔软的沙滩上…“噢,傻孩子!”
You think you're writing upon stone!"
你以为你在石头上书写!”
I have since written what no tide
可自从我写好后并无海潮
Shall ever wash away, what men
把它冲洗抹掉。
Unborn shall read o'er ocean wide
未来的人们会越洋跨海,
And find Ianthe's name again.
把艾安西的名字找回来。