整个世界,我最爱的地方就是你的左右。
If there is a suitcase, I'll spiralling out to stray.
如果有皮箱,我会一发不可收拾的去流浪。
From now on, I will expect nothing, and just take what I get.
从现在起,我将不再期待,只珍惜我所拥有的。
whatever you decide to do , i will love for the rest of my life.
无论你的决定是什么,我都会用尽我的余生去爱你。
I tasted the taste of love and friendship, both lost.
我尝过爱情和友情满盘皆输的味道。
Don't let the wrong people take the best of you.
别让不合适的人带走最好的你。
If you remember me, then I do not care if everyone else forgets.
只要你记得我,我不介意整个世界都把我遗忘了。
After all, with the old story to love the new people who are not fair.
毕竟带着旧故事去爱新的人对谁都不公平。
Silence for too long, even take the initiative to need courage.
彼此沉默太久就连主动都需要勇气。
The most painful but one person was a man.
最痛不过一人始一人终。
I love you but I have a lot of you but I only have you.
喜欢你的人除了我还有很多 但我只有你。
I am waiting for a person to accompany me for a long time.
我在等一个人,可以陪我很久很久的人。
Accompany me to go to the future from a friend to become an old friend.
陪我走到以后 从知己变成老友。
The missing distance, always show the elusive.
思念旳距离,总是显旳那么遥不可及。
I enjoy warm in time I forget blooms in the internal.
我在时光里享受温暖,我在流年里忘记花开。
Having one heart and being faithful are the gentlest power in the world. 一心一意是世界上最温柔的力量。
On the way to the future, everyone is a lone traveler.
在通往未来的路上,每个人都是孤独的旅行者。
If it is not like each other, your feeling is the burden of each other.
如果不是互相喜欢 你的深情就是对方的负担。
The consequence is to make blind and disorderly conjectures put yourself into despair.
胡思乱想的后果就是把自己逼到绝望。
I love a person who can't hug and can't hold hands or even get close to me.
我喜欢上了个不能拥抱不能牵手甚至不能靠近的人。
Time has taken away our things but never asked us to love.
时间带走了我们的东西 却从来不问我们情不情愿。