Sometimes, when you are a little different, the world will laugh at you.
有时,当你有点不一样的时候,这个世界会嘲笑你。
You know, when things go wrong, running away is not the answer. Okay? You have to find within yourself a way to handle it.
要知道,事情进展不顺利时,逃避并不能解决问题。知道吗?你得自己找到处理方法。
It's part of the job of life to find out who you are and what you got.
人生的意义在于发现自我,并找到自己的长处。
I am not prepared to be in the menu any longer.
我再也不打算呆在菜单上了。
- Where you going?
- I'm moving up the food chain.
- The food chain?
- I'm gonna go chewing something that has a face!
- 你去哪?
- 我要往食物链上走。
- 食物链?
- 我要去咬一个长了脸的东西。
My mother says, Every obstacle is an opportunity.
我妈妈说,每个障碍都是一个机会。
Ya, dag! You be apologizing, or I'm gonna tear you a new nostril.
老兄,你最好道歉,不然我就赏你一个新鼻孔。
How far to the face?
还有多远才到脸?
We need some mother love, Ms. G. He's about to explode!
我们需要点母爱。他快要撑不住了!
- We could start a little swarm.
- We're both males.
- 我们自己也可以创造一个虾群。
- 我们都是公的。
- You're all the swarm I've got.
- Suit yourself. But no hanky-panky.
- 你是我的整个虾群。
- 随你怎么说,但不许搅基。
Today is a victory for defeat.
今天对失败来说是一个伟大的胜利。
We're doomed and they're dancing? Unbelievable. 我们都快没命了,他们还跳舞?难以置信。
I hate these long-distance relationships!
我讨厌这种远距离恋爱!
I, Willy Williams, leave everything to my imagination.
我,威尔威廉斯,把我所有的财产都留给我的幻想。
- What are you looking at?
- Don't know, but it sure is ugly.
- 你看什么看?
- 不知道,不过还真难看。