Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.
洛依:别这么说
Roy:Not at all.
玛拉:你你没走?
Myra:You didn't go?
洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时
Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.
玛拉:这真太好了
Myra:Isn't that wonderful.
洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着
Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.
玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了
Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.
洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么
Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?
玛拉:因为我-我我
Myra:Well,I……
洛依:现在由不得你这样了
Roy:No you won't have time for that.
玛拉:这样?
Myra:For what?
洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了
Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.
玛拉:不能?
Myra:NO?
洛依:不能
Roy:No.
玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?
Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?
Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚
Going to get married.
玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧
Myra:Roy, you must be mad.
洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉
Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.
玛拉:我不要你这样
Myra:Roy, to be sensible.
洛依:我才不呢
Roy:Not me.
玛拉:可你还不了解我
Myra:But you don't know me.
洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解
Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.