卡萨布兰卡里感人的台词(2)

2018-08-11台词

  I can’t remember it, Miss llsa. I’m a little rusty on it.

  我记不起来了,伊莎小姐.我有点生锈了。

  We all try. You succeed.

  人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

  –Let’s see, the last time we met…

  –Was La Belle Aurore.

  –我想想看,我们最后一次见面是

  –“美丽的晨晕”

  Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

  又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

  That’s the way it goes. One in, one out.

  自然法则,一进一出。

  You played it for her. You can play it for me.

  你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

  lf she can stand it, I can.

  如果她受得了,我也可以。

  We said no questions.

  我们说过不准问问题。

  Here’s looking at you, kid.

  永志不忘。

  – A franc for your thoughts.

  – In America they’d bring only a penny. I guess that’s about all they’re worth.

  – I’m willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

  – 一法郎买你的心事。

  –在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。

  –我愿意超额付费。

  Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

  我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

  With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

  整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

  Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

  最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

上一篇:病梅馆记原文及翻译下一篇:校三好学生评选的演讲稿