公爵夫人走出房间,这猫又冲着爱丽丝笑个不停。爱丽丝走向猫。因为她想和猫交朋友.最后他们成了朋友.
ALS: Please, can you tell me the way to home?
爱丽丝:请问,你能告诉我回家的路吗?
Cat: Of course !
I can show you , But where do you want to go to? If you want to play the chess with the Queen, turn left. That?s only my suggestion
猫:但你想回哪去呢?如果你是想和皇后下象棋,向左走。
ALS: Actually ,I?d like to. Because I will feel lonely at home .
爱丽丝:我倒是想去。因为在家,我会感到孤独
Cat: Then turn left, and you?ll see me there.
猫:那就左转,你在那能看见我。
N: After a few seconds ,
the cat vanished, and Alice decided to turn left. She wanted to play with the Queen. 几秒后,猫消失了,爱丽丝决定左转,她想和皇后一起玩。
Scene 4 the King?s Game 场景4:皇后的游戏
N: Several hours later , Alice went to the Queen?s castle.
几小时后,爱丽丝前往陛下的城堡。
ALS: OH! The king and the queen comes !
爱丽丝:哦!国王和王后都来了!
King : Who?re you?
陛下:你是谁?
ALS: My name?s Alice, Your Majesty.
爱丽丝:我叫爱丽丝,陛下。
King: Hmm, Alice is a good name. Can you play the chess?
陛下:嗯,爱丽丝是个不错的名字,你会下象棋吗?
ALS: Yes! But I am not good at playing chess.
爱丽丝:会!但是我不擅长下棋.
King: Come on then!
陛下:那就来吧!
Cat: Hello, Alice. How do you like the queen?
猫:你好,爱丽丝。你喜欢皇后吗?
N: In the fact of matter, Alice didn?t like the queen, but she saw the queen was walking toward her, so she said, ALS: She?s clever. She?s the best player.