仲夏夜之梦剧本中文版(7)

2018-07-21剧本

  喔,为什麼我生下来就被每个人嘲笑,而不被尊重?年轻人,这还不够吗? 一个女子被一个男人拒绝,还得忍受另一个男人的揶揄。

  Lysander: All my power, address your love and might to honor Helena and to be her knight! (下) 我的一切生命之力啊,用爱和力来尊崇海伦娜,做她忠实的武士吧。

  Hermia醒

  Hermia: Lysander! Lysander! Where do you go? No sound? No word! If you hear me, please talk to me! I swoon almost with fear. But, where do you go?

  莱赛德!莱赛德!你去那儿了?没有回音,不说一句话?如果你听得到,请回答我,我快因害怕而昏倒了,但你去那儿了?

  Demetrious上

  Demetrious: you are here, my dear Hermia! I found you for a long time.

  你在这里,我亲爱的荷米亚,我找你找了好久。

  Hermia: Do you see my Lysander?

  你看见我的莱赛德了吗?

  Demetrious: who care? I would like to give his carcass to my hounds.

  谁在乎?我宁愿把他的屍体餵我的猎犬。

  Hermia: Out, dog! Do you really kill him? You are a devil!

  滚开,恶狗!你真的杀了他吗?你这个恶魔。

  Demetrious: Don’t be angry! You know, I don’t kill him.

  别生气,你知道的,我并没有杀他。

  Hermia: I won’t believe you at all! Lysander, I’m sure I will find you! (下)

  我一点都不相信你!莱赛德,我确定我会找到你的。

  Demetrious: She is so angry. I’d better stop following her. I have to take a rest. To night is too tired! (睡)

  她是如此生气,我最好停止跟随她。我必须休息一下,今晚实在太累了。

  Oberon和Puck 上

  Oberon: Did you finish your work, Puck?

  派克,你的工作做完了吗?

  Puck: Sure, I did. And the woman is by his side: when he waked, of course she must be eyed. 是的,而且那女人就在他的身边,当然,在他醒来时,她会被发现。  Oberon: Hey! He is there! What did you do? Why does the cruel man still sleep here? You must made mistake!

  嘿!他在那儿,你到底做了什麼?为什麼那个冷酷的年轻人还睡在那儿?你一定是弄错了。

  Puck: Did I? Oh, I’m sorry.

  是吗?喔,对不起。

  Oberon: It’s ok,now you can finish it. Just be careful, do not make mistake again.

  没关系,现在你可以完成这件事。要小心一点,不要再犯错了。

  Puck重新点上花液 ,Bottom上

  Bottom: Oh! I lost my way.

  喔,我迷路了。

  Oberon: This fellow shall be my Titania’s true love.

  这个乡人可以成为我泰妲妮亚的真爱。

上一篇:仲夏夜之梦话剧剧本下一篇:《小兔乖乖》童话剧剧本