Key Sentences(重点句子)

2020-06-17句子

  At the Department Store 在百货公司

  I'd like to see an overcoat for the autumn.

  我想看看秋天穿的大衣。

  Not too heavy and not too light.

  既不要太厚也不要太薄。

  How do you like this,ma'am?

  夫人,这件您喜欢吗?

  It's much too light in color for the autumn.

  这件衣服秋天穿颜色太浅。

  It's made of exceptionally good quality,pure wool,very soft.

  这件衣服质量特别好,全毛的,非常柔软。

  Please come with me to the fitting room.

  请随我到试衣间。

  I like this style, but I don't care for the color.

  我喜欢这个式样,但是不喜欢这颜色。

  Let me see the crimson one, in my size, please.

  请拿件深红色的给我看看,要合我的尺寸。

  This is your size, it's a lovely dress and very smart.

  这是您要的尺寸,这件衣服很漂亮,非常时髦。

  It's in fashion now.

  现在正流行。

  Would you like to try it?

  您要不要试试?

  It just suits me,I'll take it.

  这件衣服正合我身,我买了。

  How much do I have to pay?

  我该付多少钱?

  That's rather more than I thought of paying.

  这价钱比我想的要贵些。

  I should have like something cheaper.

  我想买较为便宜的。

  Maybe a little dearer, but the quality is very good.

  价格可能稍贵些,不过,质量非常好。

  It's exceptionally good in material and the handicraft is more exquisite.

  这件衣服的料子质地特别好,做工精细。

  Here's a gorgeous outfit.

  这儿有套华丽的服装。

  It looks just great on you.

  您穿这衣服真是棒极了。

Dialogue A

  A:Do you want some assistance,ma'am?

  B:I'd like to see an overcoat for the autumn. Not too heavy and not too light.

  A:How do you like this, ma'am?

  B:It's much too light in color for the autumn. I'd rather havesomething darker, and a bit heavier.

  A:What about this then? It's made of exceptionally good quality, pure wool, very soft.

  B:Very good. May I try this on?

  A:Please come with me to the fitting room.

  B:I like this style, but I don't care for the color. It's loose at the waist, and it's a bit too large.

  A:What about this one? We have this model in several sizes and colors,dark brown, light green, light yellow, crimson.

  B:Let me see the crimson one, in my size, please.

  A:Yes, ma'am. This is your size, it's a lovely dress and very smart. It's in fashion now. Would you like to try it?

  B:All right, it just suits me, I'll take it. How much do I have to pay?

  A:Three hundred yuan.

  B:That's rather more than I thought of paying. I should have something cheaper.

  A:Maybe a little dearer, but the quality is very good. ma'am. It's exceptionally good in material and the handicraft is more exquisite. It wears very well and keeps its shape.

  B:All right, I'll take it. I expect it's worth it. Can I pay by Visa Card?

  A:We don't accept Visa Card,you have to pay cash.

  B:OK. Will you accept Master Card?

  A:Yes, we do. Please go to the cash counter and pay for it. I'll wrap it up for you.

  B:All right, thank you.

Dialogue B

  Rosa:I never expected there would be so many people.

  Miss Liu:Oh, this is nothing. On weekends, you won't even be able to move around. Don't forget you're in China.

  Rosa:You're right. Let's go upstairs. It might be less crowded on the second floor. I want to look for an outfit for myself.

  Miss Liu:Oh,there is the directory over by the escalator.

  Rosa: Yeah, but can't read all the characters.

  Miss Liu: Let's see… first floor, cosmetics, footwear, traveling bags. Second floor… sportswear, ladies clothing…

  Rosa:Let's go directly to the second floor.

  (At the ladies section on the second floor. )

  Rosa:Here's a gorgeous outfit. Jacket and pants to match. They look the right size. It'll probably fit me.

  Miss Liu:Why don't you try it on? The fitting-room is over there.

  Rosa:I think I will. (Trying the clothes on. ) Well,what do you think, Liu?

  Miss Liu:Terrific. It looks just great on you.

  Rosa:Thanks. I think I'll take it. Let's go and pay.

Words and Expressions

  exceptionally ad. 异常地

  crimson n. 深红

  directory n. 购物指南;电话簿

  cosmetic n.化妆品

  footwear n. 鞋类

  gorgeous/ a. 好看的;华丽的

  terrific a. 好极了;棒极了

At the Department Store 在百货公司

  May I see these ties?

  请让我看看这些领带好吗?

  Here's a nice-looking one.

  这条挺好看。

  These are silk ties embroidered with dragons, pandas or goldfishes.

  这些都是丝质领带,绣有龙、熊猫或金鱼等。

  Will there be anything else, madam?

  夫人,您还要什么吗?

  Could you tell me where the ladies' department is?

  你能告诉我女装部在哪里吗?

  Will you show me some pure silk blouses?

  请拿几件真丝衬衫给我看看好吗?

  What size do you want?

  您要多大尺寸的?

  Can I try it on?

  我可以试穿一下吗?

  The fitting room is right over there.

  试衣室就在那里。

  Let me check for you.

  让我给您找一找。

  No, it's a little too loud, but thank you just the same.

  不用了,这种颜色过于花哨了点,不过我还是要谢谢你。

  I'd like to buy a white shirt.

  我想买件白衬衣。

  What size,please?

  请问多大尺寸?

  This is a very fine shirt.

  这件衬衫挺好。

  Don't you have any less expensive shirts?

  你们没有便宜点儿的衬衣?

  I'd also like to see the tie in the showcase.

  我想看看陈列柜里的那条领带。

  The price is all right,but it's a bit showy,isn't it?

  价格还可以,可是有点花哨了,对不对?

上一篇:小学四年级语文上重点句子解读下一篇:四年级语文上册重点课文解析