41、When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.当你必须杀一个人时,对他客气点不会花费什么。
42、A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.从让一个人生气的事情大小就能看出一个人的价值。
43、An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last.绥靖主义者是在喂鳄鱼----可预计最后鳄鱼也把他给吃了。
44、I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.我喜欢猪。狗总是仰视我们,而猫瞧不起我们。只有猪对我们平等对待。
45、It is certainly more agreeable to have power to give than to receive.有能力给予当然比有能力接受来得更让人愉快。
46、Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.健康的国民是一个国家能拥有的最大财富。
47、We shall show mercy, but we shall not ask for it.我们会展示出我们的仁慈。但我们不会向别人要求仁慈。
48、We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English.我们总觉得爱尔兰人很奇怪,他们拒绝成为英国人!
49、The United States is like giant boiler. Once the fire is lighted under it, there is no limit to the power it can generate.美国像是一个巨大的锅炉。只要下面点着火,它会产生无限的能量。
50、The Arabs are a backwards people who eat nothing but Camel dung.阿拉伯人是一群只会吃驴粪的倒退民族。