Well, good night, ladies. Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.
晚安 女士们 早睡早起身体好 不睡小心被虫咬
And I remember time in New York when that was more cute than accurate.
想当年 在纽约 这话只是哄小孩的 现在不睡可真的会被咬
- Good night, Earl. - Good night.
- 晚安 Earl - 晚安
Oh, I’ve come across a 6 dollar inaccuracy in tonight’s total.
我刚刚发现今晚总营业额少了六块
You must go over all checks again.
你要再查一遍全部的小票
Oh , I’m just on my way home.
哦 但是我要回家了
But it's not 2 am.
但现在还没到两点
I hate to play the heavy but you must sit down and go over checks again.
我讨厌总唱白脸 但你必须坐下重新检查一遍
Oh, I’m 75 years old.
我已经75岁了
I don’t even have enough time to wipe twice.
我都没有足够的时间来擦两次屁股
Well, well. Hello there
哇哇 女士你好啊
Such a gentleman.
真是个绅士啊
And what a well-behaved boy!
这孩子真懂礼貌
Oh, there are the girls.
女孩们
- Sophie, hello, you look pretty. - Oh, I know.
- 你好啊sophie 你看起来很漂亮 - 那还用说
- Sorry, the kitchen is closed. - What?
- 不好意思厨房下班了 - 什么?
The kitchen was closed,
厨房是下班了
but can now be opened again for such a beautiful women.
但是可以为如此漂亮的女士重新开张
Hello, I am the chef.
你好 我是这儿的主厨
Oh, here we go. Ukraines is gonna try to invade Poland.
又来了 乌克兰又一次要占波兰的便宜了 [Sophie是波兰人]