卡萨布兰卡里感人的台词

2018-08-11台词

  –I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I’ve never really been there. so I don’t know.

  我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

  –Where were you last night?

  –That’s so long ago, I don’t remember.

  –Will I see you tonight?

  –I never make plans that far ahead.

  你昨天晚上去哪里了?

  那么久以前的事我想不起来了。

  今晚我可以见到你吗?

  我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

  A lot of water under the bridge.

  过去的事有如逝水.

  Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

  世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。

  I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

  我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

  其他的

  Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

  路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

  I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

  我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

  I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

  时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

  I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

  我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

  How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

  你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

  I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

  我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

上一篇:病梅馆记原文及翻译下一篇:校三好学生评选的演讲稿