拜伦的情诗经典

2018-07-21情诗

  拜伦是英国19世纪初期伟大的浪漫主义诗人,代表作品有《恰尔德·哈洛尔德游记》、《唐璜》等,并在他的诗歌里塑造了一批“拜伦式英雄”。他不仅是一位伟大的诗人,还是一个为理想战斗一生的勇士。

  拜伦经典爱情英文诗1:

  When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

  要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

  Extend not your anger to sleep;

  休要迁怒于睡眠;

  For in visions alone your affection can live,—

  你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

  I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

  醒来,我空余泪眼。

  Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

  睡神!快封闭我的神志,

  Shed o'er me your languor benign;

  让昏倦流布我周身;

  Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

  愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

  What rapture celestial is mine!

  像仙境一样销魂!

  They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

  听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

  Mortality's emblem is given;

  也是死亡的样品;

  To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

  天国倘若是这般滋味,

  If this be a foretaste of heaven!

  愿死神早早降临!

  Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

  舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

  Nor deem me too happy in this;

  我何曾心花怒放;

  If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

  梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

  Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

  只许我凝眸痴望。

  Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

  梦中,也许你笑口微开,

  Oh! think not my penance deficient!

  莫说我受罚还不够!

  When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

  入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

  To awake will be torture sufficient.

  这苦刑怎生忍受!

上一篇:经典短篇情诗下一篇:世界经典情诗